There are *many* issues with the upgrade to Windows 10 1809, unfortunately. One of these issues sometimes, results in the Intel Bluetooth and Wireless drivers being partially deleted. The way around this issue is to do the following:
- Download the latest Intel Bluetooth and Wireless driver packages and place them onto your system drive. Do not attempt to install now. Where you place them doesn't matter (your desktop will suffice).
- Here is a link to the downloads page for the latest Bluetooth package: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28511/Intel-Wireless-Bluetooth-for-Windows-10.
- Here is a link to the downloads page for the latest Wireless package: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28241/Windows-10-Wi-Fi-Drivers-for-Intel-Wireless-Adapters.
- Disable Internet access. Unplug the Ethernet cable and/or disable wireless.
- From the Apps and Features Setup scene, uninstall both the existing Intel Bluetooth driver package and the existing Intel Wireless driver package.
- Reboot (keep Internet access disabled).
- Install the Intel Bluetooth driver package that you downloaded earlier.
- Install the Intel Wireless driver package that you downloaded earlier. Important: Bluetooth then Wireless.
- Enable Internet access.
Hope this helps,