Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Issues in network error for Intel Wireless AC 9560 160MHz 21.10.2.2

JoyB
Beginner

I have an Asus Rog GL 531 GT, since last four months, I have been facing issues with the network. As you guys already know that AC 9560 is having troubles.

I know the fix of driver reinstallation and then hard reboot.

But I was looking for a permanent fix as this is hard because it turns off wifi in middle of anything and it can put me in trouble.

It happened during my university's final exam.

I am also attaching the system check log.

Please help me out with a permanent solution.

Hope you guys will reply soon. 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Maria_R_Intel

Hello JoyB,

Thank you for posting on the Intel* Community.

To better assist you, please provide us with the below information:

• Is the wireless card an integration to your system?
  • What is the specific issue? (E.g.: the internet just drops, error messages, disconnect and reconnect, etc).
  • Is there an error on the device manager? if so, please provide details.
  • When does the issue start? (driver update, Windows* update, etc)

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JoyB
Beginner
  • Is the wireless card integration to your system? YES
  • What is the specific issue? (E.g.: the internet just drops, error messages, disconnect and reconnect, etc). WIfI disconnects and can't  connect back(CODE 10, usually uninstall ac 9650 from device manager and do hard reboot)
  • Is there an error on the device manager? if so, please provide details. YES, CODE 10
  • When does the issue start? (driver update, Windows* update, etc) NOT SURE, but since 3-4 months and probably it happens every time I play games like CS and other

0 Kudos
JoyB
Beginner

I have also downloaded all of the bios and other updates of drivers from asus already, all of them. But still the issue exists.

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello JoyB,

Thank you for the information provided.

For the error code 10, we recommend the steps on the below link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000031150/network-and-i-o/wireless.html 

Also, keep in mind that the issue might be related to the integration you made. Your laptop may not work properly with the hardware when you install an Intel® Wireless Adapter for several reasons.

• Manufacturer limitations: Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) may limit the computer to only specific wireless adapters, causing an installation error when booting with a different, previously installed wireless adapter. We recommend contacting the manufacturer, vendor, or place of purchase about availability and support for Intel Wireless Adapter upgrades. Laptop manufacturers must meet regulatory requirements to determine if you can install the Intel Wireless Adapter in your system.
  • Regulatory issues: We do not recommend installing or upgrading the various Intel Wireless Adapters. Replacing an adapter associated with specific wireless software and a different adapter type may cause connection issues or software error messages. For example, if you replace a Wi-Fi/WiMAX adapter with a Wi-Fi adapter, you may receive WiMAX error messages and lose connectivity to the WiMAX network.
  • Driver limitations: Your computer manufacturer can customize drivers and software to enable or alter features or provide improved operation on your computer. Contact the manufacturer for the latest updates and technical support information.

If you confirmed the compatibility with ASUS* and the issue persisted using their drivers, this can be related to a hardware issue. In that case, the best is to contact the place of purchase directly and check if there is a chance to receive warranty support.

Best regards,

Maria R.

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello JoyB,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let me know if you need more assistance.

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello JoyB,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

0 Kudos