Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Killer 3100X BSODs on latest drivers with error "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

TirantRex
Beginner

I recently downloaded the latest version of the Intel Killer Performance Suite (Ver. 3.0.1606), which came with Killer Ethernet 3100 driver version 1.0.2.14. I have been getting Blue Screens of Death with the error in the title after lightly using my computer for about an hour or less. 

I am using an MSI GE66 Raider with an NVIDIA 3070 Laptop GPU and 32 GB of RAM and an Intel Core i7-10870H on Win 11 Beta version 22000.160.

Rolling the drivers back to version 1.0.2.6 no longer causes BSODs. I believe this issue will need to be resolved in the next driver update, if possible. 

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @TirantRex

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Please allow us to take a look into this report and we will be posting back in the thread as soon as more details are available or in case additional information from your environment is required.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello TirantRex

After checking this further, we would like to inform you that despite the new driver is compatible with Windows* 11, this operating system (Windows* 11) has not been officially released yet.

Windows* 11 is a "BETA or Insider* Preview" and these versions are created for testing and we cannot guarantee its proper functionality and the general recommendation is to report any issue related to it to Microsoft* since this is an open software testing program by Microsoft.

Having said that, we recommend contacting Microsoft* Support and report this behavior to their team using the channels that Microsoft has enabled for insiders and testers.

We will proceed to close this request now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos