Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7439 Discussions

Killer Control Center: Dienst ist nicht gestartet // service is not started

Jokemel
Beginner

Zuletzt in 2020 habe ich das auf meinem MSI Notebook installierte Killer Control Center benutzt.

Bei einem kürzlichen Aufruf erhielt ich jedoch die Fehlermeldung "Dienst ist nicht gestartet".

Einen passenden Dienst kann ich bei den Diensten nicht finden.

Ich habe den Intel driver and support assistent installiert und ausgeführt- leider ohne Besserung.

System: w10 (64)  22H2, Killer 1535 network adapter.

Wie bekomme ich das Control Cenzer zurück?

Last time I  used Killer Control Center was 2020. Trying to start it again now gave an error message:

service is not started. My service-list doesn`t content sich service.

Installing and performing the Intel driver and support assistent did not solve my problem.

How can i get back my control center?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Jokemel

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I am sorry to hear about what is happening with your Killer adapter. I will gladly assist you here. 

1. Is this killer adapter the pre-installed in your laptop or is it an integration (upgrade/ not the original card in the laptop)? 
  2. Have you tried a clean installation of the killer performance suite drivers by following these instructions: 

How to Perform a Clean Installation to Solve Most Intel® Killer™ Performance Suite Issues. 

Note: Make sure to check you have all the Windows updates before doing the clean installation. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Jokemel
Beginner

Hi Jocelyn,

I tried this as you wrote.

Killer Control Center was pre-installed at my MSI  GT72 S  6QE Dominator pro.

I have all the original drivers an programms stored on a stick.

One of my first attemps was to reinstall the app  using those original file.

No succes.

Newest  message I get since today is  to see at "Killer 1.jpg".

Of course I ´d  do an update if I knew a link to do that........I know non.

"Killer 2.jpg"  shows the information about KCC in windows settings.

Perhaps you can better imagine where the problem is (how to solve).

Thank you for your answer!!!

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Jokemel

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have additional inquiries. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Jokemel

Thank you for the information provided. 

What is your Killer adapter model? 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Jokemel  

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Jokemel  

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Jokemel

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it. You may also find the Discontinued Products website, helping to address your request.   

Also, you may find the product has been discontinued recently here: Customer Support Options for Discontinued Intel® Killer™ Wireless and Intel® Killer™ Ethernet Products  

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos