Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7462 Discussions

Killer Intelligence Centrer

Imran5
Beginner

Wondering if anyone could help me, when I first got my gaming laptop I could use the Killer Intelligence Center. And one day i open my computer to in being 'Service Not Running", I tried multiple different things to fix this, like a clean reinstall of Killer and downloading an older version.

And soon I realised is it because of my wifi adapter, because its "RZ616 Wi-Fi 6E 160MHz"
And I don't know if Killer supports that. But I'm pretty sure it was that from the start. Meanwhile my laptop has "Killer E2600 Gigabit Ethernet Controller", But at the start I wasn't connected to ethernet and it was working.

So I'm wondering if anyone knows how to help me. Can i just not use Killer anymore?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Imran5,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. 

I would like to let you know that you are not able to use the Killer tool because you are not using an Intel Killer Networking adapter. The Intel Killer software only works with Intel Killer network adapters. 

You are attempting to use the latest version of the Intel Killer Control Center with an incompatible Wireless-N networking adapter.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Imran5,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. 

I would like to let you know that you are not able to use the Killer tool because you are not using an Intel Killer Networking adapter. The Intel Killer software only works with Intel Killer network adapters. 

You are attempting to use the latest version of the Intel Killer Control Center with an incompatible Wireless-N networking adapter.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Imran5
Beginner
Yep I thought so, thank you very much.
0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Imran5,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Imran5,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos