Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7429 Discussions

Killer elite software will not update

GeorgeF
Beginner

I have no clue if I'm posting in the right area.  I'm trying to update my Killer Elite Performance Driver as the automatic software checker with Intel keeps telling me to do so.  However, everytime I try, I get an error ... "Killer Performance Driver Suite UWD can not be installed with Killer Ethernet Performance Suite"

How do I update the software?  Looking at my control panel I see i have "Killer Ethernet Peformance Driver Suite UWD" version 3.0.1551 and I have "Killer Wireless Driver UWD" version 3.0.1551.  

Can anyone help me please?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

GeorgeF, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this scenario, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the motherboard?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

What is the model of the Intel® Killer Wireless card?

Is this a new computer?

What is the name of the software checker?

Were you able to update the driver using this same software checker and this same computer before?

When did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

The wireless card, did you purchased it separately or did it came installed on the computer?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello GeorgeF, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello GeorgeF, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos