Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7429 Discussions

La conexión de antenas del portátil son iguales para todas tarjetas wireless?

RCabe
Beginner

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello RCabe Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. Are you looking to confirm what is the antenna connection order or are you looking for details about the antenna physical from factor? Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello RCabe I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
RCabe
Beginner

Gracias por responder. Me refería a lo físico de las conexiones de las tarjetas.

El problema radica en que no alcanzo la velocidad de internet que tengo contratada. Ya sé que por wifi es difícil alcanzarla, pero es que se queda a mitad de velocidad estando junto al router. Entonces pensé que el problema podía radicar en la conexión de las antenas con la tarjeta. No obstante he comparado las conexiones con la tarjeta original que venía con mi portátil (intel 3168 NGW) , con la que he sustituido (Intel 9260 NGW), y son iguales.

Pienso que el problema es que mi router (suministrado por Vodafone-CBN/CG7486E Wireless Gateway   Versión de firmware 5.510.5.9) simplemente alcanza un ancho de banda de 80MHz.

Si tienes alguna idea o solución me la puedes exponer.

Ramón

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello RCabe Thank you for the information. Allow me to share with you the Regulatory Information Regarding Wireless Hardware Installation or Upgrade (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005687/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking.html), in this case I recommend contacting the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) to confirm if the Integration is supported/validated and assistance with the behavior that you are facing. Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello RCabe I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
0 Kudos