Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7439 Discussions

Laptop Hangs and display disappears

DigantoPaul
Beginner

Hello, My laptop Dell insiron 5567, hangs sometimes, in no defined pattern, during which i find the diplay disappearing and the keyboard lights running. I searched the event viewer logs and found multiple Logs for system as provided below;

BTHUSB:

The local adapter does not support an important Low Energy controller state to support peripheral mode. The minimum required supported state mask is 0x2491f7fffff, got 0x1fffffff. Low Energy peripheral role functionality will not be available.

WHEA-Logger, Event ID 17

A corrected hardware error has occurred.

Component: PCI Express Root Port
Error Source: Advanced Error Reporting (PCI Express)

Primary Bus:Device:Function: 0x0:0x1C:0x4
Secondary Bus:Device:Function: 0x0:0x0:0x0
Primary Device Name:PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D14&SUBSYS_07671028&REV_F1
Secondary Device Name:

I had given my laptop for servicing and they re-installed OS in it but the issue still persists.. I am posting this error here now out of no idea of any direction as to what can cause these errors and why is the laptop hanging.

Also force reboot is also no good when it is hung. The power button just wouldnt restart the laptop. After following similar issues over internet, i tried updating the driver for my blue tooth but it says that it is good. This laptop is 2 yrs old.

0 Kudos
0 Replies