Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7429 Discussions

Latest driver for intel dual band wireless-n 7260 Win 10 64bit

ckrause
Novice

Hello,

I´m looking for the latest driver for the Intel dual band wireless-n 7260 for Windows 10 64bit. The official support pages are not available (404). It would be very nice if anyone could tell me a download link. (f.e. url )

Thanks and best regards,

Christian

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Check your Private messages.

...S

View solution in original post

649 Replies
iulio
Beginner

Hi Scott,

I read that you helped other users. I have the same problems with AC7260 W10 64bit.
Can you help me too?

Thank you for your attention,

Davide

0 Kudos
seangwarrington
Beginner

Hi Scott,

I have the same problems with 7260AC W10 64bit.
Can you help ?

Thanks in advance.

Sean

0 Kudos
seangwarrington
Beginner
0 Kudos
smeller
Beginner
Hi I´m also looking for the latest driver for the Intel dual band wireless AC7260 for Windows 10 64bit Thanks and best regards, Simon
0 Kudos
GhulamYAsin
Beginner

Hi Scott,

I have the same problems with 7260AC W10 64bit.
Can you help ?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Jat1n
Beginner

Hello Scott,

Can you please share Driver for Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260.

0 Kudos
Ramon_Taboada
Beginner

Hello n_scott_pearson.

Please, can you help in the same topic?

Thank you very much.

BR

0 Kudos
JXbenjamin_ho
Beginner

Hi Scott,

I just bought a Wireless N 7260 (7260NGW) to replace my laptop's adapter but I found out I was 18 days too late to download the drivers :^). Funny thing. I'm writing this reply through my Linux partition which loaded up the adapter immediately.

Man I'd love to seed/host the drivers somewhere but I'm sure thats a surefire way to download a virus.

Benjamin

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Check your Private Message inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

0 Kudos
Nordic7
Beginner
Hi Scott, Nordic7 here, I asked for help some time ago regarding the driver n7260 which you very kindly provided a link and it worked perfectly. My problem now is that I also receive every email intended for you to do with this driver! Hundreds to date! Do you have any idea how I can stop this, I've looked everywhere and didn't really want to block the no reply email address from the community in case I need help in the future. I've logged in and have no messages or open cases so am at a bit of a loss!! Regards, Nick
0 Kudos
popaj5
Beginner

Hi any chance to get link for update, thanks

0 Kudos
flaskPls
Beginner

Hello, I was wondering if you could also help me as I have the same issue.

I was told you were the one to reply to.

0 Kudos
AlekKim
Beginner
Hi! Can i get that driver file too?
I tried to get that but i cant...
Plz help me. Thankyou!
0 Kudos
JStew
Beginner

Just upgraded my home network, and I cannot even see the wifi from my AC 7260 equipped dell laptop.

Scott- I could use the driver as well.

Many thanks in advance!!

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Check your Private Message inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

0 Kudos
Heshey
Beginner

Scott

Can't thank you enough.

I downloaded, installed, it is working and my wife is happy

All the best to you and yours 

Heshey

0 Kudos
mayta_capac
Beginner

I also looking for the lastest driver for the ac 7260, thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@mayta_capac,

...S

P.S. You are 41st person requesting drivers since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
mayta_capac
Beginner

Thank you so much scott, the driver solved my problem.   I had just purchased a wifi 6/ax router and two my laptops could not see the new router but could see all my neighbors routers.  Downloading and installing the drivers you shared made my own router visible thus i was able to connect.  Thank you so much for your assistance.

0 Kudos
SupunRM
Beginner

Hi Scott,

Sorry to be a pain, but can I also request the drivers for ac-7260

Thank you

Supun

0 Kudos