Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7441 Discussions

Latest driver for intel dual band wireless-n 7260 Win 10 64bit

ckrause
Novice

Hello,

I´m looking for the latest driver for the Intel dual band wireless-n 7260 for Windows 10 64bit. The official support pages are not available (404). It would be very nice if anyone could tell me a download link. (f.e. url )

Thanks and best regards,

Christian

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Check your Private messages.

...S

View solution in original post

649 Replies
matemik
Beginner

Hello,

I´m looking for the latest Wireless and Bluetooth drivers for the Intel dual band wireless-AC 7260 Desktop Kit for Windows 10 64bit. The official support pages are not available (404). It would be very nice if anyone could tell me a download link. (f.e. url )

Thanks and best regards,

Michele

0 Kudos
0j
Beginner

Hello @n_scott_pearson ,

I'm guessing newly-registered accounts are not allowed to compose Private Messages as I can't find a link to do that anywhere on the site.

Would you be so kind as to send me a link to your 7260 driver package?

Thank you,

j

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@KirkF and @matemik,

Check your Private Message inbox for instructions. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 148th & 149th requestors since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@0j,

No, you most certainly can send private messages right from the start. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu. Then, click on the blue compose icon (pencil on paper icon, on the left towards the top of the page) and you can enter in user to receive and message.

As for driver, check your Private Message inbox for instructions. 

...S

P.S. You are the 150th requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
sdale88
Beginner

Hi Scott 

Can I also have the drivers please

Cheers

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Daniel27 and @jfeel,

I have sent you a Private Message (PM) with a link to my share providing these driver packages. Check your Private Message Inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 156th and 157th requestors since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
Daniel27
Beginner
It worked thanks so much your doing the Lord's work.
0 Kudos
jfeel
Beginner

I was able to download it.

Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@sdale88,

I have sent you a Private Message (PM) with a link to my share providing these driver packages. Check your Private Message Inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 159th requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@2ap and @JWacta,

Check your Private Message inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 161st and 162nd person to ask for these drivers since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
Jerrynindy
Beginner

Hi,

Scott you the man.  I  hate to be the 163,, really dirty Intel resorts to screwing the consumer and just adding to the just pitch your laptop!

Due to  greed so hard up for new sales Really. Nice seeing a change in AI development OpenAI-GPT is exciting! I can't wait to see what's next!  

0 Kudos
Adriano1
Beginner

Hi. I would also like the link with the driver for 7260 win 10 64 if it's possible. Sorry for being the 164th

Thank you

0 Kudos
Miranda1
Beginner

My old but fine Dell laptop cannot see the new wifi (6) network.

I work as a volunteer at a repair cafe (free service to the people) and can imagine more people coming to us with their computers and this problem. So I am happy to help them also.

So Scott, i could use the latest Intel driver as well.

Many thanks in advance!

n_scott_pearson
Super User

@gamersupreme@Jerrynindy@Adriano1@Giamba66 and @Miranda1,

Check your Private Message inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 165th - 169th folks asking for these drivers since Jan. 6th.

Miranda1
Beginner

How nice thank you Scott, it worked! Installed the driver and the Deco wifi network is now visible and connected successfully. Very happy with it, thank you for your efforts! Good evening, warm regards, Miranda

0 Kudos
EmeraldSe7en
Beginner

Any Chance I could also receive the AC Dualband Wireless 7260 for windows 10 64-bit driver download as well?

Haven't been able to use wireless since the EOL of 8.1..

0 Kudos
JB15
Beginner

Scott -

If you would be so kind as to send me this Dual band Wireless 7260 for windows 10 64-bit driver I would appreciate it.  thanks so much!

0 Kudos
JB15
Beginner

Scott -

If you would be so kind as to send me this Dual band Wireless 7260 for windows 10 64-bit driver I would appreciate it.  thanks so much!

0 Kudos
Codeflow
Beginner

Hi Scott, just like to all these users before me, can you please send me the link to download the driver? Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
arrrcache
Novice

Greetings, Scott.

Am also in need of the 7260 driver.  Many thanks.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@seangwarrington@EmeraldSe7en@JB15@Codeflow and @arrrcache,

...S

P.S. You are the 171st - 175th requestors for these drivers since Jan. 6th.