Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Latest driver for intel dual band wireless-n 7260 Win 10 64bit

ckrause
Novice

Hello,

I´m looking for the latest driver for the Intel dual band wireless-n 7260 for Windows 10 64bit. The official support pages are not available (404). It would be very nice if anyone could tell me a download link. (f.e. url )

Thanks and best regards,

Christian

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Check your Private messages.

...S

View solution in original post

637 Replies
GhulamYAsin
Beginner

driver.PNGCapture.PNG

My card working fine wifi also on but my pc show wifi compatibility show off kindly help me

0 Kudos
Clemson
Beginner
Hi Scott, I’ve been puzzling over this one since I realized our old Dell can’t see our wireless connection after we upgraded to Wifi6. I’d love to get a link to the latest driver for the Intel Wireless N 7260 adapter. It would be greatly appreciated!
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Clemson,

Check your Private Message inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 103rd requester since Jan. 6th.

gamersupreme
Beginner

Hi Scott,

Could you please DM me the driver as well?

0 Kudos
shreyansh_jain

Hello Scott,

you are the Saver. I am also in similar trouble.
I recently upgraded my wifi router to Wifi-6 and now my laptop which has Intel dual band 7260-AC driver doesn't detect the wifi signal.
Can you please also send me a new updated driver ? i have windows 10-64 bit.

ps: Also interestingly my Ubuntu works well with the wifi-6 detection and connection with same driver

best regards,
Shreyansh Jain

0 Kudos
REDAJIN
Beginner

Hi Scott I am trying to get dual band wireless-n 7260 latest drivers also I just added a new internet service provider but my wifi internet keeps disconnecting I tried to find out if I needed to up date my drivers but It said my drivers were up to date please help here is my email address <REMOVED>

0 Kudos
shreyansh_jain

Hi clemson,

Brother, I am exactly stuck with the same problem. I update my wifi router to wifi-6 and now my windows 10 intel dual band 7260 AC card has stopped even detecting the wifi signal

did you manage to solve it ? if yes then can you please message me the updated driver or the solution you used ?

Best regards,
Shreyansh

0 Kudos
Erio_ohio
Novice

Hi Scott,

I also need the latest driver for dual band wireless-n 7260, 

could you send me the link?

Appreciate,

eric

0 Kudos
Erio_ohio
Novice

Hi Scott,

I also need the latest driver for dual band wireless-n 7260,

could you send me the link?

Thank you!

Eric

0 Kudos
arnt
Beginner

I would also like to get the update for Intel N 7260 driver please 
Thank you 

0 Kudos
AtomicMre
Beginner

Hi Scott,

Would you be able to PM me the AC 7260 Windows 10 64bit drivers too, please?

0 Kudos
Highlandish
Novice

Hi Scott

Sorry to be a pain but please might I also avail myself of your helpful generosity?  It seems you're teh one-man help desk for this issue and have clearly helped many before me.   I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T440p that has an Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless N 7260 that is misbehaving.   It would be marvelous were you able to help with a suitable driver.

Thank you very much.

Best regards from the Scottish Highlands

Highlandish

0 Kudos
arrrcache
Novice

@Highlandish 

There's no longer a reason to request access to the driver download by posting in this thread, and receiving a private message from @n_scott_pearson . 

@n_scott_pearson posted a publicly accessible link to download the 7260 and other legacy drivers in this thread.

Not your fault it is difficult to find/locate. The layout of this forum doesn't make it particularly easy to do.

As your countryman Mr. Burns might have posted in this thread, if he had the chance, here is the link to that post:

"Welcome to your glory link, and to victory!"  (apologies to Mr. Burns and his "Scots Wha Hae")

0 Kudos
Highlandish
Novice

Good evening arrrcache

Thank you so much for your very helpful post.  My apologies for the tardy reply as a result of having been away on business all week.  I am deeply grateful for the sharing of expertise and the generosity of folk like yourself and @n_scott_pearson .  It really makes a difference to those of us less knowledgeable.

I also much enjoyed your tribute to The Bard!  What a wonderful thing that there can be such cultural connections made even in these seemingly clinical environments.

I have opened the link you kindly directed me to and I shall download the requisite driver to a USB stick before uploading to the impacted machine.

My thanks again to you and to all who have the kindness and patience to help out those who seek support outwith the OEM's facilities.

With St Andrew's Day approaching (November 30th), I wish you all "Slàinte Mhaith"

Best

Highlandish

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel

Hello, @ckrause.

I would like to jump here for a moment and provide some important information that might be useful for you. 

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see that fellow community members like Mr. Scott, have the knowledge and they jumped in and helped. You may also find the Discontinued Products website, helping to address your request.   

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued": Intel® Dual Band Wireless-N 7260 

Also, you may find the product has been discontinued recently here: Customer Support Options for Discontinued Intel® Wireless Products 

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding. 

Best regards, 

Jocelyn M.  

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
swill321
Beginner

This guy too! Thank you so much for any help you can provide.

0 Kudos
Highlandish
Novice

Thanks so much Joceyln

That's a welcome and most considerate intervention.

Best regards

D

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Check your Private messages.

...S

clintone25
Beginner

I'm also need the recently discontinued 7260 wifi driver for windows 10 64bit

Please!

0 Kudos
AC613
Beginner

Hi there.  Can I also get the latest win10 drivers for the AC7260? Much appreciated. Thanks

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Check your Private Message inbox.

...S