Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7365 Discussions

Latest driver for intel dual band wireless-n 7260 Win 10 64bit

ckrause
Novice

Hello,

I´m looking for the latest driver for the Intel dual band wireless-n 7260 for Windows 10 64bit. The official support pages are not available (404). It would be very nice if anyone could tell me a download link. (f.e. url )

Thanks and best regards,

Christian

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Check your Private messages.

...S

View solution in original post

637 Replies
Hamstah
Beginner

Got the Downloads for the BT and WiFi  thanks Great info as well

H

0 Kudos
VadK
Beginner

Hello Scott,

Microsoft "forces" upgrade the sony vaio laptop from windows 8.1 to windows 10 or 11 in January 2023.

After downloading the iso file and upgrading, the bluetooth and wireless drivers for the Intel dual band wireless-n 7260 have exclamation mark in device manager dialog - network adapters. 

In properties device status has message - windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device (code 56).

In addition, Microsoft Kernel Debug Network Adapter has the same problem.

It looks like the driver problem. Windows 10 "inherits" the drivers from Windows 8.1.  Update driver dialog shows about 11 compatible hardware drivers dated from 2014 to 2019.

Latest version of Intel driver is 18.33.17.1.

Please, give advice how to fix this and/or link for the latest driver for the Intel dual band wireless-n 7260 for Windows 10 22H2 64bit. 

Best regards,

Vadim

0 Kudos
Nicip69
Beginner

Hello, I am looking for this driver as well. Can you share it please? 

Thanks so much

Daphne

0 Kudos
lestat928
Beginner

Hi Scott, will you be so kind to share the driver info to me as well?  Thank you!

0 Kudos
lestat928
Beginner

Hi Scott, Please excuse me if sending the duplicated message, but please forward the driver file whenever possible.  Thank you

0 Kudos
Xacron
Beginner

Hi n_scott_pearson

Same request, could you kindly post a link for the latest AC7260 drivers windows 10 64 bit.

the version on my Del M3800 is 18.33.17.1  and is unreliable, frequently disconnecting requiring the trouble shooter to reset the driver 

Kind regards Xacron

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Xacron,

Check your Private Message inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 145th person to ask for these drivers since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
KirkF
Beginner

Please, I also need updated drivers for the AC-7260

0 Kudos
matemik
Beginner

Hello,

I´m looking for the latest Wireless and Bluetooth drivers for the Intel dual band wireless-AC 7260 Desktop Kit for Windows 10 64bit. The official support pages are not available (404). It would be very nice if anyone could tell me a download link. (f.e. url )

Thanks and best regards,

Michele

0 Kudos
jfeel
Beginner

Could you send me the driver as well?

0 Kudos
2ap
Beginner

would love a copy of the latest intel AC 7260 drivers as well!

0 Kudos
Giamba66
Beginner

Hello Scott,

I´m also looking for the latest driver for the Intel dual band wireless-n 7260 for Windows 10 64bit.

Could you help? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

GB

0 Kudos
arrrcache
Novice

Greetings, Scott.

Am also in need of the 7260 driver.  Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Pat_
Novice

Hey Scott, I am having the same issue as some here, since upgrading my WIFI network the network card in my laptop does not see the network broadcasted from the modem. I'm suspecting a driver issue. Think you can help?

0 Kudos
Pollorey
Beginner
Hi,
My Lenovo yoga 11e 20D9 WiFi card is iffy, loses connections, doesn't find my T-Mobile 5G signal. It has the 7260 NGW card.
Can your driver update help it?
Is there another newer card compatible with my laptop?
I installed an 8265NGW (used from eBay...it was incompatible with that user, could be bad?) card but my laptop won't boot-up.
Message is
Unauthorized network card installed is plugged in. Power off and remove card (8086/24FD/8086/0010)
System is halted.

I have the driver for the new card.

Any advise?!

Thanks,

Phil
0 Kudos
wicklowbloke
Beginner

Hi ,

Could I bother you for a copy of that 7260 for Windows 10 64bit driver?

Regards

Barry

0 Kudos
Boss_Greene
Beginner

Scott,

I could use the ink to the updated drivers as well.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Taylour
Beginner

I'm also need the recently discontinued 7260 wifi driver for windows 10 64bit

Please!

0 Kudos
jwats
Beginner

Hello, could I also get the latest driver for the Wireless-N 7260 Windows 10 64-bit?

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
CAB121
Beginner

Hello Scott, 

Looks like you're helping lots of people here. Thank you for your support. 

I'd like a copy of the drivers as well please. Any idea if these would work for Windows 11? 

Chris

0 Kudos
Hardts
Beginner

Oh man... Am I too late?
To n_Scott, you are amazing for serving the driver to so many people... can you do one more?

I am super confused about intels policies in this matter.

"Not supported anymore" didn't used to mean "Cancelled forever, for no good reason" .. sigh.

0 Kudos