Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Latest driver for intel dual band wireless-n 7260 Win 10 64bit

ckrause
Novice

Hello,

I´m looking for the latest driver for the Intel dual band wireless-n 7260 for Windows 10 64bit. The official support pages are not available (404). It would be very nice if anyone could tell me a download link. (f.e. url )

Thanks and best regards,

Christian

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Check your Private messages.

...S

View solution in original post

637 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Check your Private Messages. 

...S

0 Kudos
BehnamP
Beginner

Reformatted recently and my OEM does not supply the more recent drivers for the 7260. Could you send the files my way as well?

Thanks,

BP

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Check your Private Messages. 

...S

0 Kudos
Eris-stoff
Beginner

Hi, may i be the 39th ?

thx for helping us man

0 Kudos
racastor
Beginner

I'm in the same boat, trying to find an updated driver if you could assist.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
pjoswald82
Beginner

Hey there Scott--could I trouble you to send me the win 10 64-bit drivers for the desktop AC 7260 as well? It looks like you're the authority on the matter!

Thanks much!

0 Kudos
James1212
Beginner

hey Scott, could you mind sending me the driver link. Thanks

0 Kudos
rwgs
Beginner

Please share with me as well.

AC7260

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Davidusz
Beginner

Hello,

please, could you hepl me with problem about drivers? I'm trying install origin driver for my laptop (Podpora pro produkt XPS 15 9530 | Ovladače a soubory ke stažení | Dell Česká republika) - there is Intel Wireless 3160/3165/7260/7265 Wi-Fi Driver 20.20.0.1255, A01, but when I trying install it, app write me message, that package cannot be install on this laptop. I'm trying solved error 10 on Intel Dual Band AC7260 that start few days ago.

Thank you. Maybe, do you have latest driver for chipset and additional install for 8-series on laptop? Thank you.

David

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

David,

There is no guarantee that the Intel-generated drivers that I have been providing are going to work with an older Dell PC. There are cases where only the driver from Dell can be used, due to them providing OEM version of the Wireless/Bluetooth module. Further, the package you have may not have support for Windows 10. I can provide my versions; let me know...

As for Chipset Device Software (a.k.a. INF Update), I too am not seeing one in the Dell downloads area. I am attaching the earliest two versions with Windows 10 support that I have in my archive; give them a try...

...S

0 Kudos
Davidusz
Beginner

Hi Scott,

thank you. I will try it. But could you share me last driver for 7260 AC wifi and bluetooth? Thank you soooo much!

David

0 Kudos
Pit68
Beginner

Hello I need AC7260 win 10 64bit Wi-Fi and bluethroat driver please 

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Pit68,

Check your Private Message inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 102nd requester since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
Andy17
Beginner

don't know if you're still doing this scott, but believe me, you've been a great help. any chance you can get me it too?

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Andy17,

Check your Private Message inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 105th requester since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
snc420740
Beginner

Scott, I'm begging you, hit me with those drivers. My boyfriend's PC is nearly bricked. Can't see the internet. Can't get anything done. 

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@snc420740,

...S

P.S. You are the 106th requester since Jan. 6th.

P.S. Don't beg; it is so unbecoming.

0 Kudos
LeviP
Beginner

Hi,

I´m also looking for the latest driver for the Intel dual band wireless-n 7260 for Windows 10 64bit, both wireless and bluetooth.

Thanks, LeviP

0 Kudos
JordanAnderson
0 Kudos
gracehur
Beginner
Hi Scott,

I am also having the same problem. My laptop can’t seem to detect certain wifi (my home one) and someone suggested uninstalling and downloading the latest one again. I have been unsuccessful in finding any help so it would be great if you can also tell me where I can find the driver. I am not sure if you will see this message but if you can help out, that would be great!
0 Kudos
Hamstah
Beginner

Hi Scott

Will this driver update work for wifi6.0? 

Currently, I have Driver Version 17.15.0.5 installed. Do I need to install a series of drivers to "catch up" or can I just install the the new driver?

Please send the link Thank you.

Also, is there a more current Network Card I can use to directly replace the AC 7260 in my laptop?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos