Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7429 Discussions

Less uploading speed: Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260

Saim
Beginner

1: Using Lonovo Yoga 710-141KB and the Internet works fine by connecting with ethernet but while I am using wifi so I got less than 1 MB uploading speed. I have installed: Intel Driver and support assistance and have upgraded one driver. My Laptop has Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 for wifi internet.

I have even updated windows driver, lenovo drivers but still less than 1MB uploading speed if I using a wifi. Please help me out, how I can have higher uploading speed. Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Saim
Beginner

1: My problem is solved now.. It was a wireless card which was out of order. I have now bought external wireless USB and everything is working fine now. Thanks. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Saim
Beginner

1: My problem is solved now.. It was a wireless card which was out of order. I have now bought external wireless USB and everything is working fine now. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Saim

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We are glad to know that you were able to solve the problem and thank you for sharing your feedback.

Since the thread has been marked as "Solved" we will proceed to close this inquiry now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos