Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

MSI not found

Max200012
Beginner

Every time I try updating my Bluetooth Driver it keeps showing an error saying that it can't find the MSI for uninstalling the older version, even when I uninstalled it through windows, it somehow installed the same version out of nowhere. I'm clueless on what's going on, when I click cancel on the newer installer it says: "The older version of Intel Wireless Bluetooth cannot be removed. Contact your technical support group" but it can clearly re-install it from somewhere

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Waiting for Windows 12]

0 Kudos
Max200012
Beginner

Here

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Max200012,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand you are having issues with the Intel® Wireless-AC 9462.

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. What tool are you using to install the drivers?

2. Have you tried with MSI drivers?

3. Can you share a picture of the errors?

4. Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed on your computer or did you change/install the adapter to this one?  

5. Is Bluetooth working?

6. Have you checked this issue with MSI?  

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Max200012, 

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Max200012, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos