Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Miracast not supported by wifi. How can i share my device.

EKARA16
Beginner

2 hours ago i connected to my device(tv) but now its says not supported and connect a wireless display button is missing.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
EKARA16
Beginner

Hello,thanks for answer. I have solved the problem before you write. I tried to close the question but I coudn't login so it's still there. My way to solve problem is uninstalling the Wİ-Fİ driver, reinstalling driver and rebooting the system. :)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello 

Thank you for posting on this Intel Community.

The interactive technical support for Miracast* has been discontinued. This standard is natively supported in Windows® 10 and Windows 8.1* and may be used to accomplish wireless display without additional software.

You can find instructions for using Miracast, including system requirements, at the Microsoft support site. One particular article that may be helpful is project to a wireless display with Miracast.

Note: If you are using Windows 7*, you can continue using an operational Intel® Wireless Display (Intel® WiDi) configuration or upgrade to a newer release of Windows*.

If you need assistance with Miracast*, please contact Microsoft for support.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
EKARA16
Beginner

Hello,thanks for answer. I have solved the problem before you write. I tried to close the question but I coudn't login so it's still there. My way to solve problem is uninstalling the Wİ-Fİ driver, reinstalling driver and rebooting the system. :)

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello EKARA16,

Thank you for the update.

We are glad to know that you resolved this issue. If you need further assistance, please contact us back.

Regards,

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos