Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7352 Discussions

My Intel Duel Band Wireless AC-7260 will not go above 100mbps. My router broadcasts ac and my phone is able to receive 200mbps over wifi. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

AMatu6
Beginner

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What is your device? A laptop? If so, contact the manufacturer of your laptop for support.

Doc

0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello AMatu6, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. Let me know if you need more assistance, if so, please provide me with an System Support Utility report, this report can be generated from our tool, you can refer to the link below so you can download it:  https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Make sure to attach the created report to this thread. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello AMatu6, Please contact us if you have any additional questions. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos