Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

My Wireless Drivers "Intel (Registered) Wireless AC-9650" is not started

Peterlol295
Beginner

Dear the great Moderators,

I am here to know how to fix the driver named : Intel(R) Wireless AC-9650 is not started when I playing some games like: Roblox, Fortnite,... But It's not started anyway. Sometimes, I opened the devmgmt.msc on my PC, but it is got a Warning Icon next to it. I use every way (From Simple To Advanced) to fix it. But it occurs every day (I did the Issue Solutions the someone's got a same Error (This is From MookyIntel Wireless AC-9650 Won't Start - Error Code 10 - Intel Community)

I hope all Moderators have to know it. Anyway. My PC information: ASUS TUF GAMING FX504G D-E4571T Use NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and Intel Core i5 8th Gen including Intel Wireless AC 1050.

I wanted all moderators to fix this issue

Yours faithfully

Peter

PS: Tags: #Wireless #Intel #9650 #PeterJosephson The Picture down there is a proff

0 Kudos
6 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello  

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. Please share more information with us:

• Do you also get Bluetooth issues?
  • When did it start to happen?
  • Do you remember if this issue happened after a new OS update or Wireless driver update?
  • Is this a new computer? If so, have check with your system's OEM for validated drivers or support on known issues related to the symptoms experienced?
  • What OS version are you using?
  • Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?
  • Were you able to have you wireless connection in a normal/expected performance before?
  • Have you installed any recent software or hardware in your system?
  • Have tried a roll back to a previous driver version for testing?
  • Did you test different drivers?
  • Provide the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) results 
    • Download the Intel SSU https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows
    • Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".  
    • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  
    • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".  

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Peterlol295
Beginner

PS on the topic: Intel SSU Information under this description (This is my second description)

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Thank you for the information provided. As a friendly reminder, please answer the previous questions to provide the most accurate troubleshooting steps. From the report provided we noticed that you're not using the latest Windows 10* and the latest driver. Please update Windows and then use the latest OEM driver available on their website:

Regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.    

Best regards,  

David G.  

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards, 

David G. 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Before we close the case, please remember that if you followed the steps and the issue persists, the best is to verify the behavior with the manufacturer.

Regards, 

David G. 

0 Kudos