Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Netwtw08 6062 Lso was triggered problem

ozcnzfr
Beginner

Hello, my computer turns itself on at certain intervals when it is turned off in sleep mode. Therefore, even if I leave it at full charge in the evening, half of the charge is gone when I wake up in the morning. When I looked in the event viewer, I saw that the error code "Netwtw08 6062" was causing this. But I couldn't find any solution. That's why I clean formatted the computer and installed all the drivers, but that didn't work either. Why does this occur? Thanks.

0 Kudos
14 Replies
DeividA_Intel

Hello ozcnzfr,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Are you using a laptop or a desktop computer? Can you provide the model?

2. What is the Intel device that is related to or giving you this issue?

3. Have you called the manufacturer of your device for troubleshooting steps?

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
ozcnzfr
Beginner

I am using a laptop. Monster abra a5 v15.2. 

I am getting error with Intel Wireless-AC 9560 device.

Yes, I talked to the manufacturer. They said it might be software.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello ozcnzfr, 

Thanks for the information provided.

Please, provide/try the following:

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

· Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

· Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

· To save your scan, click Next and click Save.  

2. Have you tried a BIOS update?

3. Have you tried with the drivers from the laptop manufacturer?

4. Try with a clean installation of Intel drivers:

- Steps: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022173/wireless/intel-wireless-gigabit-products.html

- Driver: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30434?v=t

5. Have you checked the "sleep mode" options at the Windows settings?

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello ozcnzfr, 

Were you able to check the previous post? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
ozcnzfr
Beginner

Tried everything except bios update. But I couldn't find the solution. I am attaching the SSU file. 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello ozcnzfr, 

Based on your report, I would like you to try the following:

1. Do you see an error code at the device manager? If so, what is the error (code 10, code 43)?

2. Try to update the Windows version (build 19043).

3. Try a BIOS update. You may need to contact the Laptop manufacturer.

4. Try a fresh installation of windows, if the previous steps did not work.

5. If none of the steps from above worked, try contacting the laptop manufacturer for further steps.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello ozcnzfr,  

Were you able to check the previous post and try the recommendations? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello ozcnzfr, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
ozcnzfr
Beginner

Hi, I've done a clean install multiple times and it didn't work. No error code appears in device manager. I did not update the bios. I contacted the manufacturer and they could not offer a solution.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello ozcnzfr, 

Thanks for replying.

In order to continue, can you confirm the following details?

1. Are you getting an error besides "Netwtw08 6062 Lso" (not only in the device manager)?

2. Have you noticed random disconnections while using the system? 

3. Does the issue persist with a different AP (Access Point)?

Best regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello ozcnzfr, 

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,    

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello ozcnzfr, 

I would l like to recommend you to try to set a fixed channel in the access point, for that get in contact with the access point (router) manufacturer for further steps.

Also, try to get in contact with your laptop manufacturer to complete the BIOS update. Since I have not heard back from you, I will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
duketate
Beginner

I am experiencing a very similar issue - my AC 9560 works fine with download, but upload speed is non-existent. Because of that my wireless interface is unusable.

I have attached two files: Intel System Survey and Events.

I have tried everything I could find online: updating the driver, switching drivers between Microsoft and Intel, disabling and enabling different options in wireless networking - nothing helps.

Please advise.

0 Kudos
OliverR22
Beginner

I've tried all the solutions above and suggestions from other sites regarding this wifi chip, I could not make it work. Drivers from Intel directly and from Dell (for my Inspiron 15 7590) were not able to get a good connection. Intel's 9560 always chose the most distant access point, randomly roams around, even if you sit right next to the AP. As soon as some traffic flows, event "6062 - Lso was triggered"  appeared in the system logs and and and...

My solution was to replace it with a RTL8852BE . Plugged it in, booted Windows, installed the driver from Lenovo (in fact I did not find a working driver from Realtek's website) and I had no issues since then.

0 Kudos