Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

New Bluetooth driver 21.90.2.1 stop connecting keyboard and mouse on Razer Blade 15 (2019 advanced)

JSire
Beginner

I installed latest Bluetooth driver update 21.90.2.1 on My Razer Blade 15 (mid 2019 advanced model) and after that my Logitech K850 and Logitech MX Anywhere 2 stopped connecting or connected very randomly after minutes of waiting.

Solution: I had to uninstall driver update which went back to Bluetooth driver version 21.20.0.4. And with that version my devices connect perfectly.

So it seems there is some issues in latest driver with my setup. Hope this is useful information to other Razer Blade users...

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello JSire

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We appreciate you took the time to share this feedback with the community and hopefully it may be useful for other community members experiencing similar behavior.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JSire
Beginner

This is clearly a bug in the drivers and I hope you will notify the development team to put that on a fixing list...

Br, J

0 Kudos
JSire
Beginner

I want you know that I installed the latest previous version of Intel Bluetooth driver 21.80.0.3. And that works well.

So the issue is only in latest 21.90.2.1 and something has gone broken between 21.80.0.3 and 21.90.2.1. I hope this will help developers to track down the issue better.

Br, J

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello JSire

Thank you for your response and the details provided.

In order to check this further, could you please provide the following information?

1. Are you having issues with Bluetooth only or with WiFi too (both)?
  2. Is the Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 the original wireless adapter that came pre-installed in your system or did you install it on the laptop?
  3. Have you tried (if possible) another Bluetooth mouse/keyboard for testing purposes?
  4. Does the issue happen with other Bluetooth devices? (for instance, speakers?).
  5. When the issue happens, do you notice any error message or behavior in Device Manager or in Windows® notification area?
  6. Is this a new computer?
  7. Just to make sure, are the following links correctly referring to your Bluetooth devices? >> Mouse* MX Anywhere 2 for Business. Keyboard* K850 (part of combo MK850 Performance). If they are not the correct ones, please provide links as a reference.

Also, please run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report to this thread to gather more details about your system.

1- Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

2- Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".

3- To save your scan, click Next and click Save.

4- To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

*Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third-party endorsement of Intel® or any of its products is implied.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello JSire

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello JSire

We are checking this thread and we have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread. Thank you for the feedback you shared.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos