Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

No NetAdapterCx support in driver for Intel Wireless-AC 9560

imvagsig
Novice

Hello! 

Starting with the driver version 22.90.1.1, NetAdapterCx (Network Adapter WDF Class Extension) support has appeared, but only for Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX411. 

Why didn't you add similar NetAdapterCx support for current adapters (Intel Wireless-AC 9260, Intel Wireless-AC 9560, Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200, Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201, Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210, Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX211)? 

You can easily add similar support for current adapters, but for some reason you don't want to add a modern driver to optimize the network stack! 

intel_wlam_driver_oct_2021.png

Duplicate discussion since you are not responding to old discussions

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DeividA_Intel

Hello imvagsig,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Intel® Wireless-AC 9560.

Before I proceed to investigate this request, I would like to know if you had support for Network Adapter WDF Class Extension on the previous driver version. If so, let me know which driver version(s).   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
imvagsig
Novice

Hello! 

If you had read the question carefully, you would have realized that there is no NetAdapterCx (Network Adapter WDF Class Extension) support in the driver. 

You still haven't added NetAdapterCx support for Intel Wireless-AC 9560. 

The Windows 11 22h2 operating system uses the driver version 22.190.0.4 for the Intel Wireless-AC 9560 adapter. 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello imvagsig, 

Thank you for the information provided 

I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details. 

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello imvagsig, 

Thanks for your patience. In this case, as you mentioned, the support for NetAdapterCx is only available for the Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX411 and not for your current adapter.

Intel has submitted the feedback to the team in charge so they can have it under consideration for future updates. However, I cannot promise anything.

I do appreciate our feedback, but keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos