Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7579 Discussions

No killer adapters connected

Ragboi1
Beginner

I updated my wireless drivers and ever since then i havent been able to use the killer control center. It just states that their are no killer adapter connected 

Ill add a ssu scan file of my pc with this post 

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @Ragboi1

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.

We sincerely regret you are experiencing issues with your network adapter, we will be more than happy to assist you.

From the report we noticed your system is not up to date. Please download the latest BIOS: ME12094_H (For further instructions regarding the installation process, please contact the system manufacturer).

Also, let’s perform a clean installation of the Intel® Killer™ Performance Suite:

1.    Download the installation file from here: Intel® Killer™ Performance Suite.

2.    Uninstall the Intel Killer Performance Suite manually:

a.    Go to your Windows search bar.

b.    Type in and go to Apps & features.

c.    Find the Intel Killer Performance Suite from the list.

d.    Click the Intel Killer Performance Suite and select the option to uninstall.

e.    Restart your machine by clicking Start > Power > Restart.

3.    Once your computer has rebooted, access your temporary files folder and delete the contents.

a.    Click Start.

b.    Type %temp% and press Enter. Your temp folder should open.

c.    Delete all files in the temp folder. These are all temporary install files and are safe to delete. If you receive a prompt saying that a file cannot be deleted, you can safely select Skip All.

d.    Close the temp folder.

4.    Run the installer that you downloaded for the Intel Killer Performance Suite.

5.    Select Complete when asked Complete Install or Custom Install. The software package only installs the Intel Killer Performance Suite and the device drivers.

6.    Follow the remaining prompts to complete the installation.

7.    The final part of the installation will involve forwarding you to the Microsoft Store* to download the Killer Performance Suite user interface. This is required to use the Intel Killer Performance Suite.

8.    Restart your machine if the installer requested a restart.

9.    Test to see if the issue is resolved.

If the issue persists, please provide us with an screenshot.

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Ragboi1, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Ragboi1
Beginner

Sadly, it has not worked. It still just says that i have no killer adapters connected 

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Ragboi1, Thank you very much for your response.

We are sorry to hear the issue persists after trying the troubleshooting steps suggested previously.

We will do further research on this matter to try to find apossible solution for this scenario. As soon as I get any updates, I will post all the details on this thread.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Ragboi1, I just received an update on this matter.

While we are still working on this case, could you please provide a screenshot showing the "no killer adapter connected" error?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Ragboi1
Beginner

Here is the screen shots

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Ragboi1, Thank you very much for your sharing the screenshots.

We will continue with our research on this matter and provide a response as soon as possible.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Ragboi1, I just received an update on this matter.

After double-checking the SSU, we can see that actually, there is no wireless killer network, the wireless card being used is Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560. 

Based on that, what was the Intel® killer control center version you installed that caused the issue? 

Could you please share the link and version? 

Based on SSU the driver version currently installed is 21.60.0.5. Please install the latest official version we have for this wireless card is 23.20.0:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19351/windows-10-and-windows-11-wi-fi-drivers-for-intel-wireless-adapters.html

The latest version for ethernet cards is 10.68.815.2023, please install it:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19779/intel-killer-performance-suite.html

Are you having any issues with ethernet? 

If you connect a cable is there any issue, no ethernet? 

Or the problem is just related to the killer control center?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Ragboi1, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Ragboi1, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

As an option, you can also get in contact directly with MSI Support for further assistance on this matter:

https://www.msi.com/support

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos