Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

Notoriously appearing BSoD on Windows 10 Education during the active Hyper-V function

KKula
Beginner

Hello, since I use the Hyper-V on a laptop, BSoD is notorious for me. I was looking for information on various forums, but I have not met with the problem of BSoD at Hyper-V on W10E.

BSoD was often preceded by slight short jams on the laptop accompanied by hum. Now more often the laptop just hangs for 2 minutes after which BSoD appears. Misfits appeared to me, for example, yesterday, when I received a message on Messengerze (I use the Messenger on the sidebar in the Opera). However, this is not a rule.

I also noticed that with the WiFi turned off and the Hyper-V turned on, the problem did not appear so often (maybe it did not appear at all).

So far, I have tried updating drivers, rebooting and rebooting the system, the format of the main drive. None of this helped.

The specificity of the computer:

Laptop model: Legion Y520 80wk

BIOS: 4KCN23WW

System: Windows 10 Education 64-bitowy

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300HQ 

Graphic cards: Inter(R) HD Graphics 630 oraz NIVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050

2 hard drives: 1 SSD - Patriot Hellfire M2, 2 HHD - ST1000LM035-1RK172

Network card: Inter(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165

Link to files and screenshots dmp and EVE: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Agl7MhOL1yx7aoE3s4xFhcdXno0

0 Kudos
3 Replies
WhyeBee_T_Intel
Employee
Hi KKula, Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. I have moved your post to the Wireless Networking Communities, they can better assist you with the concern. Thank you. Best Regards, Whybe T Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello KKula, If you are still experiencing the issue reported, we would like to know if the blue screens occur after enabling Hyper-V or while using a virtual machine. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
KKula
Beginner

Updating the system with the help of the System Update from the Lenovo has fixed the problem.

Thank you for your interest ;)

0 Kudos