Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KKula
Beginner

Notoriously appearing BSoD on Windows 10 Education during the active Hyper-V function

Hello, since I use the Hyper-V on a laptop, BSoD is notorious for me. I was looking for information on various forums, but I have not met with the problem of BSoD at Hyper-V on W10E.

BSoD was often preceded by slight short jams on the laptop accompanied by hum. Now more often the laptop just hangs for 2 minutes after which BSoD appears. Misfits appeared to me, for example, yesterday, when I received a message on Messengerze (I use the Messenger on the sidebar in the Opera). However, this is not a rule.

I also noticed that with the WiFi turned off and the Hyper-V turned on, the problem did not appear so often (maybe it did not appear at all).

So far, I have tried updating drivers, rebooting and rebooting the system, the format of the main drive. None of this helped.

The specificity of the computer:

Laptop model: Legion Y520 80wk

BIOS: 4KCN23WW

System: Windows 10 Education 64-bitowy

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300HQ 

Graphic cards: Inter(R) HD Graphics 630 oraz NIVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050

2 hard drives: 1 SSD - Patriot Hellfire M2, 2 HHD - ST1000LM035-1RK172

Network card: Inter(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165

Link to files and screenshots dmp and EVE: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Agl7MhOL1yx7aoE3s4xFhcdXno0

0 Kudos
3 Replies
WhyeBee_T_Intel
Employee

Hi KKula, Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. I have moved your post to the Wireless Networking Communities, they can better assist you with the concern. Thank you. Best Regards, Whybe T Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello KKula, If you are still experiencing the issue reported, we would like to know if the blue screens occur after enabling Hyper-V or while using a virtual machine. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
KKula
Beginner

Updating the system with the help of the System Update from the Lenovo has fixed the problem.

Thank you for your interest ;)