When I use AC 9260 to open the mobile hotspot, I can't turn on the 5G mobile hotspot. I can only use the 2.4G external RF. How can I turn on the 5G mobile hotspot?
The second problem is that after opening the mobile hotspot, the signal is not stable, and it will be disconnected once every 3 minutes. How can we solve this problem?
Thanks for posting.
Mobile hotstop features on Windows 10* are limited to the 2.4 GHz band, which is why you can't change the hotspot to 5 GHz.
Regarding the disconnections, please let us know the following:
- Is Intel® Wireless-AC 9260 the original adapter for your system, or was it an upgrade?
- Are you using Bluetooth devices? If not, please turn off the Bluetooth adapter on the system.
- How many devices are you connecting to the mobile hotspot?
- Have you tested connecting different devices?
Thank you for your answer
1.AC9260 was my later upgrade.
2. did not turn on Bluetooth.
3. only one of my mobile phones connected this mobile hot spot
4. other mobile connections will still lose their signals indefinite.
Thanks for your reply.
Please bear in mind that Intel does not support, nor recommends custom integration of wireless adapters since this https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005846/network-and-i-o/wireless-networki... may lead to installation errors, connection issues, software error messages, and in some cases https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005687/network-and-i-o/wireless-networki... it may even be illegal.
You may test disabling the current mobile hotspot, https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022173/network-and-i-o/wireless-networki... clean install the wireless driver and configure the hotspot again.
For further assistance, please contact the https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/topics/oems.html system manufacturer or https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/ OS support.