Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Original Manufacturer of Intel NIC?

Simon942
Beginner

Hi Intel Community

I wonder who the original manufacturer of the Intel Network cards are?

Is it Intel or Fenvi?

I found the Intel AX210.NGW on Fenvi's website in the Products category.

I can't seem to figure out who they are? Are they the ones manufacturing the cards or just a retailer?

AX210NGW - Fenvi Technology

Best regards

Simon

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Fenvi is a company that clones the Intel products. There are actually a whole slew of companies in China doing this.

If you are making a purchase and want the Intel product, look for entries that show the Intel logo/name on the part. If it is blurred out, then you know it is a clone.

...S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Fenvi is a company that clones the Intel products. There are actually a whole slew of companies in China doing this.

If you are making a purchase and want the Intel product, look for entries that show the Intel logo/name on the part. If it is blurred out, then you know it is a clone.

...S

0 Kudos
Simon942
Beginner

Hi Scott 

Thank you for your reply

Yes I figured that out after even more research. What I actually found on Fenvis website is the following text: (Claiming they are partners with Intel) But I couldn't find any information about Fenvi on Intels website. So it doesn't look like that partnership is mutual

The company cooperates with Intel, Realtek, Broadcom, MediaTek. Qualcomm, etc. in the growing period to deeply cultivate the field of wireless WiFi and 3C digital electronic products. Relying on the company's perfect supply system, we continue to launch high-quality products and services favored by users in the global market. In order to better serve the domestic and foreign markets, it has passed many authoritative certifications such as EU CE, Rosh, US FCC and Canadian IC. Its products sell well in many countries and regions such as China, the United States, Europe, Russia, Southeast Asia and South America; It has established good cooperative relations with many mainstream platforms at home and abroad. Fenwei enables customers to enjoy the brand service of "fenvi technology" with excellent technology, excellent quality and perfect service.

I don't want any fake product copies I want a original Intel product. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with me

Best regards

Simon

0 Kudos