Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Please provide RoHS report, UL and CB report of wireless AC 7260HMW

pzhgunner
Beginner

Please provide RoHS report, UL and CB report of wireless AC 7260HMW。thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello pzhgunner, 

Thank you for your reply. 

That is the only information publicly available, I will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address associated to the community profile to provide you with some information that cannot be shared through this channel.  

Please kindly review it and reply to that e-mail if you have any questions.

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello pzhgunner, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

Please check the Regulatory Documents for Intel® Wireless Products for some information. 

For RoHS reports, check this link for more details, Intel’s Dear Customer Letter (DCL) on product compliance with regards to ROHS Phthalate Restriction can be found within Intel’s Resource & Design Center 

In regards to UL and CB reports, the information publically available is in the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Product BriefPage 2, under Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Technical SpecificationsProduct Safety.  

Additionally, check the Intel® WiFi Adapter Information Guide which contains extra information that you can find useful. 

I hope this helps.

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos
pzhgunner
Beginner

I cannot find the entire report.

Please send me the entire report of RoHS,UL and CB.

Thank you all.

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello pzhgunner, 

Thank you for your reply. 

That is the only information publicly available, I will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address associated to the community profile to provide you with some information that cannot be shared through this channel.  

Please kindly review it and reply to that e-mail if you have any questions.

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello community, 

We would like to inform you that we have worked with the customer internally to provide a detailed explanation about the reports already provided before (that are publically available). In case you are looking for the same information, please refer to the reports provided before, if not, you can open a new thread or contact Intel Customer Support:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html

Please bear in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards, 

Sebastian M 

0 Kudos