Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7367 Discussions

Please send me the entire report of RoHS,UL and CB,7260HWM

simple-wang
Beginner
Our customers need CE certification report for Intel 7260HMW wireless network card, Please help to provide electronic copies of all certification reports in 3.2 EN 300 328 V2.2.2(WLAN&BT) 、EN 301 893 V2.1.1 190903-01.TR01 17011806.r13a 17011806.r13c 17011806.r13b 180219-01.TR13 Thank you very much
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello all,

I would like to provide an update on this matter.

We have worked with the customer internally to clarify and provide an explanation about the reports that were previously shared and that are publically available.  

In case you are looking for the same information, please refer to the reports provided in this thread, if not, feel free to post a new question and mention this thread as a reference.

That being said, If you need further information please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored  

Esteban D.

Intel Technical Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello simple-wang,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I would recommend checking the Regulatory Documents for Intel® Wireless Products.

In the article provided above you can find:

·        Regulatory Markings

·        Declaration of conformity

·        Technical Product Specifications

·        User Guide.

Please select “Current Adapter” and choose your Wireless adapter product.

The RoHS report can be found within Intel’s Resource & Design Center.

In regards to UL and CB reports, you can find the information available is in the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Product Brief. Check p.2 of the document, under Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Technical Specifications, Product Safety.  

Let me know if this information is useful.

Esteban D. 

0 Kudos
simple-wang
Beginner

Hello, Esteban

I cannot find the entire report.

Please send me the specific document of the icon annotation.

Thank you all.

QQ截图20200901093824.png

Best Wishes,

Sample

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello simple-wang,

Thank you for your response.

The information that I provided is the regulatory information that is available for the public.

I will send an email to you, using the e-mail address that is associated to your community profile to provide you some information that cannot be shared through this channel.

Esteban D.

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello all,

I would like to provide an update on this matter.

We have worked with the customer internally to clarify and provide an explanation about the reports that were previously shared and that are publically available.  

In case you are looking for the same information, please refer to the reports provided in this thread, if not, feel free to post a new question and mention this thread as a reference.

That being said, If you need further information please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored  

Esteban D.

0 Kudos