Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7424 Discussions

Quick thank you

couplebits
Beginner

I just wanted to pop in and give the Intel Bluetooth driver team a quick thank you. I'd been having connectivity issues between my Lenovo laptop and Microsoft Surface Keyboard and Precision Mouse. It was maddening on a daily basis, with one or the other not working consistently. Then I installed the latest 21.120 update and my daily frustration vanished. Now I'm plugging away happily as if nothing ever happened, and the thought I once had of replacing these accessories I'm perfectly happy with can be disregarded. Driver engineers have a pretty thankless job, but I just wanted to throw this one their way to let them know their efforts are very much appreciated.

Eric

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

couplebits, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Thank you very much as well for your comments, for Intel® is very important the feedback and suggestions provided by all the peers in our Intel® communities. I will send your remarks to the proper department for them to be aware of your statements.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos