Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7428 Discussions

Regards I installed an Intel AC 7260 7260HMW card to my ASUS X555LN laptop, the card was detected by the system (Windows 10 Pro) without problems, I installed the latest Intel drivers for the card and they appear to work normally in the device manager, th

JVele2
Beginner
Regards I installed an Intel AC 7260 7260HMW card to my ASUS X555LN laptop, the card was detected by the system (Windows 10 Pro) without problems, I installed the latest Intel drivers for the card and they appear to work normally in the device manager, the part of wifi is working without problems, but when trying to connect any bluetooth device it does not detect them and when it detects it is not able to link with the device. I have installed older drivers, disabled and enabled the drivers without managing to fix the problem. I would like them to help me solve the problem. Thank you.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Wow, two of these in just a few minutes.

Well, you cannot do that without consulting with ASUS.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005687/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking.html Regulatory Information Regarding Wireless Hardware Installation or...

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005846/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking.html Why Doesn't My Laptop Recognize My New Intel® Wireless Adapter?

What you have done is not supported.

Doc

0 Kudos
JVele2
Beginner

I was able to solve the problem, it turns out that when I made the assembly of the card I connected the antenna in the main port, but when I had removed the original card, the antenna was in the auxiliary port.

I made the change from the antenna to the auxiliary port and solved problem, completely identifies me the devices and matches them perfectly.

ASUS 555LN 100% compatible with Intel AC 7260 7260HMW card
0 Kudos