Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7437 Discussions

Slow speeds Wi-Fi 6 AX200

amoraru15
Beginner

I have a new pc and my speeds are not good, u can see the specs of it in the pdf. Fresh Windows install with last update, and latest driver for the wifi card, i tried the version that MSI offers me but has the same behaviour. Changing the card to AC doesn't do anyhing.

My ISP offers me 500-600mbps, of course that with ethernet i don't have any problems, but with this card i get only 100mbps download and upload, i have full signal, the router is just 3m away. I don't think the router has any problems, with my laptop that has an intel 7260AC i get always more than +400mbps and in some moments i get the full 600mbps.

I'm in the same room and i'm connected to the same 5GHz network, i don't what to do, hope you can help me. Sorry for my bad english.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
amoraru15
Beginner

After doing a factory reset to my router now i have 200mbps, still less than with the 7260AC card. For more testing i grabbed the laptop from my job that has an AX201, the speeds are around 300mbps, i don't understand what's the problem with this AX200 series...

0 Kudos
Jose_V_Intel

Hello amoraru15,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community. 

Based on the information that you provided and in order to better understand your issue please provide the following information: 

• Have you checked if this issue happens on different networks?

• When did it start to happen?

• Do you remember if this issue happened after a new OS update or Wireless driver update?

• What is the Router or modem model?

We will be waiting for your answers.

Regards.

Jose V.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jose_V_Intel

Hi amoraru15,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let me know if you need more assistance.

Regards.

Jose V.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jose_V_Intel

Hello amoraru15,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards.

Jose V.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos