Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7366 Discussions

Surface pro 7 with Wifi6 AX201 160MHz

stilzkyn
Beginner

Driver is always giving me the Code Error 10 or Code Error 43, I've downloaded the latest drivers from your site and from microsoft. 

Since the last Win update I can't use the Wifi to connect anywhere.  I've reinstalled Windows 11 with a new clean version and nothing.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel

Hello stilzkyn,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (Gig+).

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

2. Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed on your computer or did you change/install the adapter to this one?  

3. Is the Bluetooth working?   

4. Have you checked this issue with the laptop manufacturer?  

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello stilzkyn,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello stilzkyn,  

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos