Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7429 Discussions

Ubuntu 20.04 LTS driver Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 160MHz

saso300
Beginner

After a fresh install of Ubuntu 20.04 LTS on my new Razer Blade 15 Advanced Model (Early 2021) - RZ09-036, I can't use Wifi or Bluetooth. It's pretty the same problem as here   . Wifi and Bluetooth settings are just flickering and are unresponsible. 

I have tried cold booting, installing new firmware, following this post,  and nothing that I could find online solved my issue.

Please see attached screenshot of error messages when shutting down the laptop. In case you need any more information, please let me know.

Can someone help with this issue, for me, it's critical that I can establish a normal workflow on this laptop on Ubuntu (can also be any other version if it's going to work).

0 Kudos
2 Replies
saso300
Beginner

FINAL SOLUTION: Update the Linux kernel to 5.10.

Follow my posted thread on askUbuntu.com

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @saso300

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We are glad to know that you were able to fix the issue with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth after updating the Linux kernel to 5.10. Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback, hopefully, it may help other users experiencing similar behavior.

Having said that, we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos