Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7428 Discussions

When I connect to the WiFi with AC 9462, it crashes the wifi and says "no internet, secured"

STown3
Beginner

I have tried updating and re-installing the drivers already

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
STown3, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support. In order to provide the most accurate assistance, we just wanted to verify a few details about your system: Is this a new PC? What is the model of the processor? What is the model of the motherboard? What is the model of the computer? Did you make any recent hardware software changes? Was it working fine before? The wireless card, did you purchased it separately or it came installed in the computer? When did the issue start? Is this happening in a home or work environment? Which Windows version are you using? We recommend to install the wireless driver provided by the manufacturer of the computer, since that driver was customized by them work with your specific platform. Even though you mentioned you tried to re-install the drivers already, we can still try a clean installation of the Intel® generic wireless driver version 20.110.0: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28511/Intel-Wireless-Bluetooth-for-Windows-10?product=125192 Additionally, you will find the recommended settings for the wireless connection in the following link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005585/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking.html Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
STown3, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
STown3, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, just reply back or post a new question. Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos