Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz, i can only use the 21.40.2.2 driver

shork
Novice

My computer is a thinkpad p1 Gen2 , the network card is Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz

I can only use the 21.40.2.2 driver and when I upgrade it to version 22 or the latest 22.70 driver using windows auto update it reports an error of.
Events:
Event id 5005: TX/CMD timeout (TfdQueue hanged).
Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz : Has encountered an internal error and has failed

These errors keep repeating and making my system lag and disconnect

Now I'm afraid to upgrade my Windows system because it will make my computer not work properly after upgrading the AX200 driver to version 22

0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello shork

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. Please share more information with us:

• Does this happen with the Intel drivers only or do you also get problems with Lenovo's drivers?
  • Do you get Bluetooth issues?
  • When did it start to happen?
  • Is this a new computer? If so, have check with your system's OEM for validated drivers or support on known issues related to the symptoms experienced?
  • What OS version are you using?
  • Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?
  • Were you able to have you wireless connection in a normal/expected performance before?
  • Have you installed any recent software or hardware in your system?
  • Have tried a roll back to a previous driver version for testing?
  • Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) results 

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.    

Best regards,  

David G.  

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.   

Best regards,  

David G. 

0 Kudos