Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7429 Discussions

WiFi disconnects randomly

raphhabo
Beginner

Hi,

I currently have the problem that various WLAN cards (Intel Wireless AC 9560, Intel WIFI 6 AX201) automatically disconnect from the WLAN and reconnect immediately after a short time.
The error message in the event amanger is: '6062 - LSO was triggered'
I've already invested a few hours in research, but nothing has solved my problem yet. Maybe someone has an idea how I can solve the problem.

With best regards Raphael H.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello raphhabo,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

To better assist you please provide the following report and information:

Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU)

Download link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

• Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information
  • By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".  
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".  

Note: You can use the option under the reply window to attach the report and any other files to the thread (Drag and drop here or browse files to attach).

1. Are you having issues only with WIFI or with Bluetooth as well?
  2. When did the problem start to happen?
  3. Do you remember if this issue happened after a new OS update or Wireless driver update?
  4. Is this a new computer?
  5. What would be the exact adapter model you are having these issues with?
  6. How many systems are affected?
  7. Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?
  8. Have you checked if this issue happens on different networks and different bands(4GHz/ 5GHz)?
  9. What steps do you take to reproduce your issue?
  10. Were you able to have your wireless connection in a normal/expected performance before?
  11. Have you installed any recent software or hardware in your system before the issue started?
  12. Have tried a roll back to a previous driver version from both our end and the manufacturer’s end for testing?
  13. Have you rebooted your access-point, router, modem?
  14. Would you mind providing me a picture or a video of the way the adapter is connected to your motherboard(if possible)? 
  15. Does your access-point, router, modem have the latest firmware?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Victor G.

Intel Technical Support Technician  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello raphhabo,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello raphhabo,

We have not heard back from you.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Victor G. 

Intel Technical Support Technician

0 Kudos