Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Wifi Icon Dissappear -   Intel(R) AC 9560 160Mhz Adapter experiencing driver

EisenHardt
Beginner

Hi everyone, asking fro help about Wi-Fi icon disappear. I'm not that good troubleshooting.

I'm getting error of  Intel(R) AC 9560 160Mhz Adapter experiencing driver - or hardware-related problems

I'm using a Asus TUF FX505GT

I search about this online and follow the steps.

I've already tried the following steps:

1. Restart

2. Airplane mode on and off

3. Shutdown for few minutes then turn back on

4. Manage device - Device manager - Network adapters - Intel(R) AC 9560 160Mhz - Update driver

5.Manage device - Device manager - Network adapters - Intel(R) AC 9560 160Mhz - Disable then enable driver

6.Manage device - Device manager - Network adapters - Intel(R) AC 9560 160Mhz - Uninstall driver (but didn't put put a check for delete the driver hardware for this device - restart

but none of them working.

I haven't tried the BIOS settings because i dont know what to do or select. Even like downloading a driver

Please help me, this just started an hour ago.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

EisenHardt, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the Router?

Is this a new computer?

Was it working fine before?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

The wireless card, did you purchased it separately or did it came installed in the computer?

When did the issue start?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Did you check with your Internet service provider to make sure the Internet is working properly?

Does the problem happen at home or work environment?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

EisenHardt, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello EisenHardt, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos