Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Wifi disables and enables

Santoshh
Novice

Hi

When I start laptop and try to connect wifi and enter password wifi disables and enables automatically

So could not make wifi connection please help me.

My driver's are updated and I reset my laptop still same issue 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Please don't tell me you are up to date; that tells me nothing. Tell me exactly what versions you have installed. 

Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows and have it save the report to a file. Then, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

...S

0 Kudos
Santoshh
Novice

@n_scott_pearson 

Here is the file uploaded..

I have updated drivers using Intel Driver support assistant 

Please let me know if further info needed

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

You seem to have the latest Wireless package, but the Bluetooth package is older. These are supposed to be kept in sync with each other. I suggest that you do a clean install of these packages.

First of all, download - but do not install just yet - the latest Bluetooth and WiFi drivers for your adapter. Here are links to these drivers:

Now follow this process:

1. Disable Internet access. Unplug Ethernet cable and/or disable wireless. Keep disabled until told to re-enable.
  2. From Apps & Features app, uninstall any instances of the Intel PROSet/Wireless Software and Intel Wireless Bluetooth. When prompted, choose to "Discard Settings".
  3. Manually shutdown and reboot your computer.
  4. In Device Manager > Network Adapters, check for entry for Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 9560. If none, go to Step 8.
  5. Right click on the entry for your Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 9560 and uninstall it., choosing to "Delete the driver software for this device".
  6. Go to Step 4.
  7. (Optional but recommended) Clean out all temporary files using the Windows Clean Disk tool. I recommend that you checkmark all categories offered, even if no files currently (so it leaves it set up for next invocation).
  8. Install the Bluetooth driver package. Always Bluetooth first.
  9. Install the Wireless driver package.
  10. Manually shutdown and reboot your computer.
  11. Enable Internet access.
  12. Test.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
Santoshh
Novice

@n_scott_pearson 

I followed every step you said 

and installed both bluetooth(First) and wireless driver

After rebooting i couldn't see Wifi in network connections 

I can see intel wireless AC 9560 in device manager with yellow exclamation mark.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

And what is the issue being reported?

0 Kudos
Santoshh
Novice

I cant see wifi in the bottom right corner. as well as in network connections 

able to see only Ethernet.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

In Device Manager, when you click on the icon with the yellow bang (!), what is the description of the problem? Have you tried running the Wireless Troubleshooter?

...S

0 Kudos
Santoshh
Novice

I tried running trouble shooter 

Here i sthe screenshot 

Santoshh_0-1594997509812.png

0 Kudos
Santoshh
Novice

I got to know i dont get solution here in this community 

so i did some research and found solution myself