Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7429 Discussions

Wifi disconnection "7021 - Connection telemetry fields and analysis usage" in log file

matyas_v
Novice

Hello, 

Every 20-30 minuts my wifi disconnecting. I updated everything - drivers, newest windows and updated bios too. Nothing work.  I have recently checked the logs and found problem.

There is "7021 - Connection telemetry fields and analysis usage"  log file. 

Wifi works only after turning off and than again on.

Hope that you can help me. I can't figure it out and is annoying in work. I'm adding SSU file too.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
matyas_v
Novice

Hey. Sorry for late answer.

I have already installed that drivers and same problem.

I traveled and tried connect to another wifi without any problem. Something is wrong with my wifi.

We have had this provider for 5 years and I remebered yestreday, that I had same issue on xbox. It's was 3-4 years ago and after a while I started ignoring it and haven't noticed it since now.

So for anyone who has the same problem... It's not your game console, laptop or mobile phone. Check your router or replace it. If the problem still persists, you should inform your provider about the problem.

I will replace our router and hope.

Thank you for your help Deivid!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello matyas_v,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (Gig+).   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed on your computer or did you change/install the adapter to this one?   

2. Is the Bluetooth working?   

3. Did you notice the issue after a system update? 

4. Is the issue present with both Acer and Intel drivers?

5. Is this issue recent? If so, when did it start?

6. Do you see any errors in the device manager?

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
matyas_v
Novice

Hello,

1. It's the original adapter, I didn't change it.

2. Yes, Bluetooth is working.

3. When I had windows 10, I didn't have that issue. When I installed win11, after 2-3 weeks it's started.

4. Not sure. When I search for solutions, I always look at Intel drivers. Acer has nothing to do with it. It happens with other brands too - according to other cases.

6. No error, just in event viewer is few thing with Netwtw10 :

7021 - Connection telemetry fields and analysis usage

7003 - Roam Complete

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello matyas_v, 

Thanks for the confirmation. Based on your report, I would like you to try the following:

1. You have version 22.170.0. and the latest is 22.190.0, please try a clean install of the driver:

2. Check for any pending updates for Windows 11.

3. Try to check this issue with the manufacturer of the laptop since they may need to run some tests on their device.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
matyas_v
Novice

Hello,

I updated driver yesterday and just few minutes ago it happened again.

There are no updates for Windows and in optional updates there aren't too.

I will try contact acer too I hope. I found few people, who has same problem but there is no working solution for that. It's from all kinds of manufacturer. Acer, asus and lenovo as well.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello matyas_v, 

Thank you for the information provided 

I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details. 

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello matyas_v, 

Thanks for your patience. In order to continue with the investigation, I would like to confirm the following:

1. Does the issue happen on another access point network? 

2. Are the routers/APs running the latest firmware?

3. For testing purposes, can you try the Acer driver? it's an old version of Wireless LAN Driver (AX201) (22.40.0.7)

4. Can you share screenshots of the error in event viewers or the logs?

5. How many systems affected on customer's environment?

6. Did you try a clean installation using the latest driver 22.190.0?

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
matyas_v
Novice

Hey. Sorry for late answer.

I have already installed that drivers and same problem.

I traveled and tried connect to another wifi without any problem. Something is wrong with my wifi.

We have had this provider for 5 years and I remebered yestreday, that I had same issue on xbox. It's was 3-4 years ago and after a while I started ignoring it and haven't noticed it since now.

So for anyone who has the same problem... It's not your game console, laptop or mobile phone. Check your router or replace it. If the problem still persists, you should inform your provider about the problem.

I will replace our router and hope.

Thank you for your help Deivid!

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello matyas_v,

I am glad to hear that you confirmed the root cause of the issue. Since you have marked this thread as solved, and mentioned that it seems that the issue is related to the ISP configuration. We will now proceed to close this thread.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos