Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7428 Discussions

Wifi drivers issue

Kunal22
Beginner
Hello guys
Actually i'm using in dell n4010 and their company pre installed motherboard was dead after 6 year of purchase and i have replaced my motherboard with 380M and it's w/o graphic card and suddenly wifi was creating problems and i thought to reinstall it after uninstall. So i'm requesting you to kindly share the driver for the above.
0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

What wireless card do you have? Post a picture of the card if you cannot figure it out.

...S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
14 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

What wireless card do you have? Post a picture of the card if you cannot figure it out.

...S

0 Kudos
Kunal22
Beginner
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User
You don't need it email addresses. Post the picture in a response message or send it to me via private message.
...S
0 Kudos
Kunal22
Beginner
From where i can check a wireless card details?
0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Kunal22
Beginner
My problem is not resolved. Still having issues
0 Kudos
Kunal22
Beginner
Yes i need assistance.
Still my problem is not resolved.
Getting eror that the system does not meet the minimum requirements.
0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Kunal22
Beginner
Please check the attachment i have attached the details of my laptop.please check nd help me
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

@Kunal22 You have wasted two weeks of time by not listening.   Provide a photo of your card, or download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

You want help, provide the information.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

n_scott_pearson
Super User

Actually, do both. Provide picture (including of socket that the card is plugged into) and SSU report.

...S

0 Kudos
Kunal22
Beginner
It's not possible for me to open laptop and check that.
Please let me know any other solution.
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Follow the instructions for running the SSU tool and uploading its report. Hopefully it will tell us what is present.

...S

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Better yet, look on the bottom of your laptop for the service tag number.   Take that to dell and ask them for support of your 12-year old laptop.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos