Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7429 Discussions

Windows 10 Hyper-V and AC-9560 160MHz very slow - take 2

AGreg9
Beginner

Microsoft have investigated the problem described in https://forums.intel.com/s/feed/0D50P00004fusy1SAA and there seem to be a problem with either the driver, hardware or Lenovo's implementation of it.

The problem have been reproduced on a different Lenovo model (X390 Yoga) with the same AC-9560. Also using the latest available Intel drivers for the AC-9560. I do not have access to non-Lenovo hardware with the AC-9560 so I've not been able to test it on other vendors hardware. Are there any firmware updates for the AC-9560 (I've been unable to find any)?

I will open a support case with Lenovo on Monday to get them to investigate the problem.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User
0 Kudos
AGreg9
Beginner

I agree and there would only be one post in Wireless and none in NUC: Wireless if the delete didn't fail.

Error trying to delete post in NUC:Wireless

ICS_FeedItem_Trigger: execution of BeforeDelete caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 5000P00000qT6WaQAK; first error: OP_WITH_INVALID_USER_TYPE_EXCEPTION, Operation not valid for this user type: [] Class.ICS_FeedTriggerStatusUpdate_Handler.updateCaseStatusOnCommunityFeedItemDelete: line 149, column 1 Trigger.ICS_FeedItem_Trigger: line 81, column 1

0 Kudos