Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

Wireless AC 7260 Driver

Jim10
Novice

I have an ASUS G751JT laptop which is still going strong.  I just replaced my wireless router with an ASUS ZenWiFi Pro XT12 router.  Now my laptop with an Intel wireless AC 7260 does not see any of the three bands;  2.4, 5-1 and 5-2.  I would like to get the latest driver for the AC 7260. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you.

1 Solution
Jim10
Novice

I download the  Win 10 64bit drivers.  Thank you!

View solution in original post

114 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Jim10,

Check your Private Message inbox for instructions. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 151st requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
CarlosARLima
Beginner

Hy, i need the driver too.

If is possible, please, could send me the driver or a link to download.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
ddbbmm190010
Beginner

Hi,

I also need the drivers for the AC 7260 for windows 10.  @n_scott_pearson  can you please help?

D

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User
0 Kudos
Anatolikos
Beginner

Hello sir! Can I be a pain and ask you to send me the same private message please? Big thanks!

0 Kudos
Jim10
Novice

Thank you so much!! I'm downloading now and will let you know.

Jim

0 Kudos
Jim10
Novice

I download the  Win 10 64bit drivers.  Thank you!

Nicogalan
Novice

hello, where did you get them?

thanks

MANGELP
Beginner

Hi forks, please I need to download Intel AC7260 driver for Windows 10 64 Bit to reinstall it.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Jim10
Novice

I got the drivers from Scott Pearson Scott Pearson  see if he can help you out.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@MANGELP,

I have sent you a Private Message (PM). Check your PM Inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 154th requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
MANGELP
Beginner

Hello, I have installed the drivers but I still have the same problem. intermittent disconnections. anyway thanks for the help. greetings.

Nicogalan
Novice

Hello, sorry to post it here, I will not spam the rest of the forum

I bought ac7260 wifi + bt adapter, and I cant find drivers for it, could you please share?

I need for win7 64 and win10 64 (dual boot)

thanks in advance

regards

Nicogalan
Novice

Hello, no idea if I have the latest version, but I found win7 64 and win10 drivers

here I upload, then you test.....

<<<Link Removed>>>

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Nicogalan 

I do not recommend - and strongly discourage - using any of these driver download sites. I don't care how they supposedly 'certify' their downloads, they still cannot be trusted. There is no way of guaranteeing that the files obtained there haven't been altered to include SPAM or any form of malware.

I have sent you a Private Message (PM) with a link to my share. Check your PM Inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 170th requestor since Jan. 6th.

j25
Beginner

Hello. You're helping a lot of folks here! I need the drivers that will work for WiFi 6 on Intel Wireless-AC-7260 adapter for Windows 7 64 bit. Thank you.

0 Kudos
STB1
Beginner

Hi,

I would like to get the latest driver for the AC 7260 as well. Operating system is WIN10 64. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@STB1,

I have sent you a Private Message (PM) with a link to my share. Check your PM Inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 177th requestor since Jan. 6th.

Slayer_81
Beginner

Hello, may I also have the downloads for the Wireless AC- 7260hmw card as well thank you!!

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Slayer_81,

...S

P.S. You are the 182nd requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos