Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7439 Discussions

Wireless Intel N-135 bluetooth not working

pierrelee
Beginner

Hello I've checked the specs for this card and it says it has Bluetooth too I am sure it worked before I updated to windows 10 but now it does not? 

Can anyone help get me the latest drivers or does windows 10 not support this card

0 Kudos
4 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Intel released a final 'Legacy' set of drivers for this adapter (amongst others). I took a backup of these drivers as I (correctly) presumed that these would eventually disappear as so many other packages have. That's the good news. The bad news is that the packages are too large to be posted here. I will create a download share and send you an access link via PM.

...S

0 Kudos
pierrelee
Beginner

hey Scott that's awesome! how did you get these files? 

kind regard

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I simply downloaded when they announced the 'Legacy' (read: final) releases.

...S

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello pierrelee,

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see that fellow community members have the knowledge and they jumped in and helped. You may also find the Discontinued Products (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html) website helpful to address your request.

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos