Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7367 Discussions

Xiaomi Notebook Pro (MX150) 2017 and Intel Wifi/bluetooth AC 8265 : bluetooth not working since W10 1903 update !!

BBOUR4
Beginner

Model : Xiaomi Notebook Pro (MX150 - 2017) with Intel AC 8265 inside.

Description of problem : Since Win10 1903 update Bluetooth not working (before It was ok).

How to test : In parameters, peripherical, blouetooth , activation button is not here now (lost).

Test : Try to reinstall the last intel driver : 21.30.0.5 of Bluetooth layer , after a reboot, bluetooth activation button is here....but after a few second when I try to associate a new device or using a already (before the windows update) bluetooth device), It doesn't work and I lost the activation button again.

Any idea, help ?

best bruno

0 Kudos
6 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Try doing the following:

1. Download latest Wireless and Bluetooth driver packages to disk.
  2. Disable Internet access. Unplug Ethernet cable and/or disable Wireless.
  3. From Apps and Features applet, uninstall both the existing Wireless and Blue​tooth driver packages.
  4. Reboot (keeping Internet disconnected).
  5. Install Bluetooth package downloaded earlier.
  6. Install Wireless package downloaded earlier.
  7. Reboot.
  8. Reconnect Internet.
  9. Test.

​Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
BBOUR4
Beginner

hello, same procedure see in this thread https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P00004QfSbjSAF/bluetooth-driver-stopped-working-after-updating.

After this procedure, activation button re-appair (at this time I was happy but...), but it does'nt work after a few second after a new test of bluetooth association and activation button dissapear ...

not working for me.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Sorry, that's all I can suggest. Friggin' Microsoft is always causing issues like this.

...S

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello BBOUR4,

I would like to know if you still need assistance.

By anychange have you tested with the solution provided by user "AO0001" on the thread you mentioned: https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P00004QfSbjSAF/bluetooth-driver-stopped-working-after-updating.

Also, you may try a clean installation of Bluetooth® Driver following the steps in the following link, make sure to remove first the associated Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® Software from Windows® Apps & Features.

Uninstalling the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth® Driver for Your Intel® Wireless Adapter

We recommend you to try first the customized driver provided by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Xiaomi*. You may use the following link to find drivers for your system, you may use Google Chrome* Web browser to translate the page.

https://www.mi.com/service/bijiben/drivers/

Note: This link is being offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel of the content, products, or services offered there.

If the issue persists, you can try the clean installation with our generic driver Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® for Windows® 10 version: 21.30.0

Also, you may check if there are BIOS updates available for your system and check with Xiaomi support if the fixes included may help with the Bluetooth issue.

Finally, by any chance have you try to roll back Windows® to the previous version when Bluetooth®

worked fine?

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello BBOUR4,

I would like to know if you were able to try the steps previously recommended.

If you have additional inquiries, please let us know.

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello BBOUR4,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Andrew G.

0 Kudos