Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7428 Discussions

ax200 speed drop on Ax router with 21.40.0.1

abogrhen
Novice

i have been using ax200 for awhile now without a problem

on AC and N 5G networks

but this week i upgradded to an AX router

the speed is great But after few hours the speed goes down significantly

the only solution is to disable the wifi card and enable it again which solve it for short period of time

using Win10 and 21.40.0.1

i have another pc with an older driver that don't show this problem

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello abogrhen,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I would like to inform you that the latest Windows® 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel® Wireless Adapters is 21.30.3, you can confirm this information by accessing to the following link.

Could you please tell me where are did you download the version 21.40.0.1 from? Also, are you using Windows 10 Insider? 

Could you please run the Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* and share the results with me? You will find the tool at the following link.

Esteban Ch.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
abogrhen
Novice

yes i am on the insider build 1903

and 21.40.0.1 came throw an update by microsoft

after i posted my question i uninstalled that version an i went with 21.30.3.2 and so far it looks fine

do you want me to go the 21.40 and poste the result for you

0 Kudos
abogrhen
Novice

this is the ssu file from 21.40.01 after the speed drop

i will be rolling back to 21.3 for now

0 Kudos
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello abogrhen,

Thank you for your response, 

I would like to inform you that the purpose of Windows* Insider Preview is to allow people to test new features and software that may be introduced in future releases. Also, Microsoft* expects to receive valuable feedback to make improvements; therefore, we recommend you to report the problem with this beta driver with Microsoft*.

For more information, please refer to Microsoft Support and the Windows* Insider* Program.

We will close this inquiry; but, if you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Esteban Ch. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos