<</span>TimeCreated SystemTime="2017-11-25T21:19:22.353804800Z" />
<</span>Data>Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260</</span>Data>
The description for Event ID 5032 from source NETwNb64 cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted.
You can install or repair the component ...
We understand you're having issues connecting to the internet, with frequent driver reset events.
In order to better assist you, we would like the following information:
1. Was this a factory installed wireless adapter, or an upgrade part?
2. Did you recently perform any hardware upgrades on your system (such as a new SSD/HDD, RAM, etc)?
3. For documentation purposes, what is the brand and model of your wireless router/access point?
4. Please generate a WLAN Report for your system:
1. In the search box on the taskbar, type Command prompt, press and hold (or right-click) Command prompt, and then select Run as administrator > Yes.
2. At the command prompt, type netsh wlan show wlanreport.
3. This will generate a wireless network report that's saved as an HTML file, generally saved to "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WlanReport\"
5. Please generate an Intel® System Support Utility report as well.
1. Please download and run the http://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293 Intel® System Support Utility.
2. Select to scan "everything," and run the scan while connected to your wireless network (if possible).
3. Save the report and attach it to your reply.
Note: To enable attachments, make sure to switch to the advanced editor while replying.
We look forward to hearing back from you.
1. factory installed hardware.
2. No this has persisted throughout different hardware changes (HDD to SSHD change) However the system is installed on an SSD that has not been modified.
3. It doesn't matter what network I am on. This problem persists on different networks.
I am not on the computer with the problem right now to perform the report, but I will try and get to that as soon as I can.
We haven't heard back from you in a while. In order to continue troubleshooting, please share the report requested. Or if the issue has been resolved, let us know.