Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7726 Discussions

intel ax 200 adapter issue

menoet1us
Beginner

hello
i purchased an intel ax200 wifi  m2 adapter and i downloaded drivers from your site.
at 1st i could only see 5g networks and nothing else.. also even if i could connect to one of them it had many disconnections. after that i deleted drivers and  rebooted.. and then nothing at all.. i tried again manually installing the drivers but now it seems that i cant make it even work.
so the issues our 2 in my case.. how to make it work and then how to make it properly work and find all the networks and not only 5g ones.
thank you in advance

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @menoet1us  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I understand that you are having issues with the adapter you have purchased.

However, it is worth mentioning that Intel does not support wireless integrations (installing a wireless adapter into your system/laptop). We recommend you speak to the Manufacturer of your equipment for support on wireless integrations and replacement parts to ensure compliance with the regulatory requirements of your country and support. It is important to check for compatibility with the System Manufacturer, as there could be certain cards that will not work with the system.  

For more information, read the following article under the title "Regulatory Information Regarding Wireless Hardware Installation or Upgrade.

Thank you for your understanding.  

Best regards,    

Jocelyn M.    

Intel Customer Support Technician.   

0 Kudos
menoet1us
Beginner

there was not a single integration issue.. its was a bug or something.. erased drivers.. cleaned all files with revo unistaller..  installed drivers..fixed.. 

0 Kudos