Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7430 Discussions

intel(r) wifi 6 ax210 160mhz sloooow internet speed

Ruggiero
Beginner
Hello i have asus zenbook with windows 11 with intel(r) wifi 6 ax210 160mhz card , i have very slow internet speed. I re install system drivers and nothing, in other pc everything is ok.

Please help me
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Ruggiero

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I will gladly assist you here. 

Please, answer these questions to have a better perspective of this issue: 

1. Is the Intel AX210 the pre-installed wi-fi card in your motherboard or is it an integration (upgrade/ not the original card in the motherboard)? 
  2. Was it working fine with the original/preinstalled wi-fi card in the motherboard? 
  3. What is the name of the test you are using to get the download and upload speeds? 
  4. Try a Clean Installation of Wireless Drivers and then, install the latest wireless driver. Since this is a Laptop, try your Laptop manufacturer's drivers provided by them to avoid potential installation incompatibilities. Intel supplies generic versions of Wireless Drivers for general purposes. Computer manufacturers might have changed the features, incorporated customizations, or made other changes to the graphics driver software or software packaging. 
  5. Make sure your network configuration matches the client. If the router and client are using different wireless standards, Wi-Fi speeds will be limited by the lower of the two standards.  
  6. Run this utility and attach the report: 

Intel® System Support Utility for Windows. 

Note: Make sure to mark the box that says "everything" before pressing the Scan button. After that, click on "Next>" and select "Save" and then, attach the .txt file. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Ruggiero.   

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Ruggiero.   

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos