Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

intel wireless ac 9560 and intel wireless bluetooth not working on HP Pavilion 15-cs2073cl

Neeraj
Novice

System - HP Pavillion 15-cs2073cl

In my case, I started this issue on Windows 2004 so i reset my laptop with windows reset and cleaned everything and downloaded a fresh copy of windows from cloud by choosing that option from windows reset and after resetting my pc i was still facing the same issue that is my Bluetooth and Wireless driver which were earlier missing now start showing model number of intel wireless which wasn't showing before resetting windows.

Then i performed windows update till no more updates were available which even upgraded my windows to 20H2. But problem still persists.

I even tried updating my drivers using HP Support Assistant and it did downloaded a driver named intel WLAN driver but problem still persists.

I even tried manually downloading from hp software support and while installing they were not installing.

I searched internet so i tried all the methods including

Disabling and enabling drivers from device manager Uninstalling and then installing again using scan for hardware changes I even performed Windows 10 Network Reset but still problem persists I even tried cold rebooting and installing INTEL generic drivers
Nothing worked for me please help.

In my case Airplane Mode button is disabled state in control centre and in Device manager yellow exclamation mark is showing in side of Intel wireless ac 9560 driver and Intel wireless Bluetooth Driver

Current Internet Source - Ethernet

0 Kudos
6 Replies
DeividA_Intel

Hello Neeraj,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

· Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

· Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

· To save your scan, click Next and click Save.  

2. Have you contacted HP to check if the wireless card is defective?

3. At the device manager, under your wireless adapter, do you have an error code?

4. Was the wireless options working before?

5. Have you tried updating the BIOS?

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Neeraj, 

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Neeraj
Novice

i got myself a new external wifi adapter, but the issue is most probably due to driver mismatch, i believe

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Neeraj, 

Thanks for the update, but I would like to add that this issue may be more than a driver mismatching. I recommend you to try the following:

1. Use the drivers from HP, if those did not work you can use the ones from Intel.

2. Check for a BIOS update.

3. The best thing to do, would be to contact HP and check if the wireless card is defective and review the warranty options.

Also, I would like to know if it is fine for you if I close this thread.

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Neeraj, 

Were you able to check the previous post? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Do you agree to close this thread?

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Neeraj
Novice
Thanks for help please close this thread