Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7367 Discussions

killer doubleshot pro issue

faarbod
Beginner

hi. I tried to toggle on this switch in killer control panel but once i turn it on it turn back off immediately i was wondering what's is the issue ?  my killer hardware ethernet is :  E2600  and Killer(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX1650i 160MHz 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel

faarbod, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this topic, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the motherboard?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

Is this a new computer?

Were you able to turn on that feature on this computer before?

When did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, please check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
faarbod
Beginner

hi thanks for the reply .

What is the model of the motherboard?  CML QX50_CMS

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it? Predator Helios 300 (PH315-53-791W)

Is this a new computer? yes 

Were you able to turn on that feature on this computer before? i never did this is first time i try to turn on dubbleshot pro

When did the issue start? since the beginning 

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes? no

just a little question for my safety : is it safe to upload my SSU report in public here? thanks

Which Windows* version are you using? windows 10 64x

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment? Home 

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hi faarbod, Thank you very much for providing that information.

"just a little question for my safety : is it safe to upload my SSU report in public here?", Yes, it is safe, but for your safety, I just send you a private email for you to provide that information in there.

In the meantime, please verify the information in the link below, it contains the requirements in order to activate the DoubleShot™ Pro feature:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000059007/ethernet-products.html

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I reported this issue to the development team (namely that the inclusion of serial numbers, MAC addresses, etc. makes the PC traceable and thus personally identifiable). I was told they believe that the tool meets guidelines. What utter Garbage! 

Fix the tool so that it doesn't emit any information like this! Serial Numbers, MAC addresses, etc. are unimportant to the diagnostic process.

Off my soapbox now...

...S

Alberto_R_Intel

Hello faarbod, I just wanted to check if the link posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello faarbod, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
faarbod
Beginner

hi thanks for following up , i read the article thats not my case.my issue is once i toggle double shot pro on it turn back off within a second 

0 Kudos